In the past twenty (20) years we have performed investigations
on all kinds of project including delicate historical sites (see attached list), as well as, project referred to us by and for several financial organizations (click to download).
Our services begin
in the early planning stages of your project with:
and due diligence studies
Geologic and seismic
planning sessions with your planning team
During the design phase of your project, SAS provides:
- Subsurface geotechnical investigations to characterize geologic
and soil conditions
- Design parameters for foundations
- Laboratory testing for soil and rock properties
- Slope stability analysis and seismic ground shaking hazard
- Remedial earthwork designs to mitigate or eliminategeotechnical constraints
- Interim remedial earthwork volume calculations for estimating purposes
- Groundwater investigation, monitoring, sampling/testing,
and predictive modeling
During construction phase of your project, SAS provides:
- Geotechnical observation and testing of site grading. geologic
and soil conditions
- Settlement monitoring, instrumentation, measurements, and analysis.
- Design modifications in response to new conditions exposed.
- Grounwater monitoring and testing.
- Contruction material inspection and testing.
- Geotechnical mapping and approval of earth work
- Certification of final building pad.
Some projects require consultation on special geotechnical issues. SAS professionals are
best known for our expert work in the areas of:
Seismic hazard analysis
Geologic site conditions
and hazards evaluation
Earthquake site response
and ground motion studies
Design and construction
of slope stabilization & landslide repairs
Analysis of property
damage from soil settlement, expansion & creep
to value engineering of large site development projects
Observation and testing of large earthwork projects
We have built our business and professional reputation on providing quality service to our clients, and have grown
primarily as a result of repeat business and referrals, which indicates the high level of satisfaction experienced by our
clients. We are proud of the progress and achievements we have made and are committed to ongoing improvements in and diversification
of our capabilities. We welcome your next enterprise as our next project.